Is your closing date on your new home approaching? Here are some vital tips!
1. Do not have your credit pulled again until your loan has closed.
2. Do not close any existing accounts.
3. Do not open any new accounts (even to purchase furniture interest free)
4. Do not increase or decrease any credit limits.
5. Do not charge any atypical or excessive amounts on your credit cards. (10% tolerance)
6. Do not pay off any accounts.
7. Do not charge any atypical or excessive amounts on your credit cards. (10% tolerance).
8. Do not move money around from one bank account to another.
9. Do not deposit any money into or out of your bank account(s) that is not directly related to your regular pay
10. Do not deposit cash into your bank account. Any money going into or out of your bank account will have to be evidenced for the previous 3 months and through closing.
11. If you are getting a gift, please check with us before any money is transferred. There is a specific process that must be followed to the letter.
Any questions? Feel free to contact me. I would be happy to help you with any of your real estate needs – buying, selling, lease purchasing.
Peter A. Daniel, REALTOR®